Touch Touch

Sweet man!! =))

BOULLIE responds:

Thanks Du.

Hyperventilate (ft. SDJ) Hyperventilate (ft. SDJ)

Really nice man! Love that dub feel. Vocals were good, too! Could perhaps be a bit louder through the verses, vocals wise. All in all, great!

Stab Me In The Heart Stab Me In The Heart

Hey man, that's really pretty sweet. Nice work!

Codename Penyeksaan Codename Penyeksaan

Really sweet idea. Good sense of melody. Biggest problem with the track is that perhaps your vocals never really climaxed. That high note around 1:40 was great and I just wish your overall mix popped your vocals out a bit more. The music was awesome just maybe the mic or somewhere in your mix needed to be a build to an uneffected vocal BLAST. Something that screamed, RAWR CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME NOTE!! You know? I really like the concept though. Great job! :)

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! ^^ And you're quite right about the vocals. One of my biggest fears is that I would end up popping the mic. :S I'll be glad to hear any pointers about that -- I've got an integrated mic, can't afford a good one yet.

Once again, thank you so much for the review!

HT || Walking On Air HT || Walking On Air

This is badass. Props man. Great use of synths the double square arpeggios are completely great. You have a really nice kick sound. Powerful. Around 2:30 when the high wubs come in was iffy for me. I really think it grew on me though. Very chill and powerful. Keep it up man!

HyperTrough responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

GETTO IT boozziiee ft gwolv GETTO IT boozziiee ft gwolv

Not the biggest fan of the genre...

But for what it is, it's pretty well done. Good mastering. The vocals may be a little too loud. That's really just artistic fineness, though; so I'm sure it's what you were going for. Good job, sir. 9/10 5/5.

Whirlygig Whirlygig

Interesting idea.

I could see this being used in some sort of newgrounds game. Pretty good composition and nice writing form. 5/5.

Canis Lupis (Work in Progress) Canis Lupis (Work in Progress)

Really, quite nice!

The ambiance sets a great mood. I wasn't expecting that slightest bit of blues in the lead square. The vocal work was very nice. The pads, beautiful. The drums are actually very well mixed. All around, great mastering and mixing. The subtle ending creates a real "end of the story" experience.

If you come across any free time, return the reviewing favor. From and artist to an artist, nice work! 5/5

fishfood2021 responds:

Yeah man I'll be sure to check out some of your tracks. For right now I need to head off to bed. I'm far too tired atm.

Thank you so much for all the kind works and support :).

time for concern time for concern

People of newgrounds...

Don't understand anything about music. Keep on trekking. You have talent lyrically and acoustically. Always remember it's only about the emotion. Somewhere someone will relate. Goodjob. 9/10 5/5

Funk Therapy Funk Therapy

Pretty slick.

I'm not a HUGE fan of this song... however, I really enjoy the part starting around 1:30. Great bass line.
It's all good. Just get some more realistic instrumentation and you'll be fine... Also, maybe a little more dynamic contrast could do some good. Obviously, only advice.. take it or leave it.

You've come a long way. I remember listening to your stuff about 5 months ago.. and it was very.. hit or miss... no offense.. Just wanting to say I've noticed the improvement. Good job, sir. or "sirs".. I suppose. :)

Cuzone responds:

The song is meant to be a feelgood type of piece, I did try adding the kind of dynamic contrast I assume you're thinking about and it kinda made it too rushy and too dry.

I do appreciate your advice, I just don't understand why you say I'll "be fine" with more realistic instruments rather than the synths I use on this. By Newgrounds standards, I think I am doing fine already. :p